ESD Carbon Fibre Coated Tip Gloves
ESD carbon fibre coated tip gloves are made from high quality materials with a dissipative carbon filament and polyurethane coating on the palm and fingertip sections. The back of the palm is uncoated making the gloves more breathable. Each finger is coated with polyurethane this allows a firm grip on smaller parts and making the gloves perfect for delicate and detailed procedures. The gloves are perfect to use in an electronic manufacturing industry and are a perfect use in a static controlled environment.
The gloves are designed with a flawless knitted structure and elasticated wrist for a secure and comfortable fit. To ensure that the gloves are ESD safe, they are manufactured with 20% carbon. These gloves are ideal for using, moving and reviewing static sensitive products which are susceptible Electrostatic Discharge damage.
- High quality materials including Carbon and Polyurethane coating
- Anti-allergy and good sweat absorption
- Made with synthetic material to reduce particle or dust generation
- Ideal for use in the electronic manufacturing industry / assembly.
- Suitable to use in Electrostatic shielded areas
- Designed with perfect knitted structure with comfort elasticated wrist also provide cleanliness along with a comfortable fit.
- Surface Resistivity Ohm/Sq. 106 – 108/cm
- Available in natural light grey carbon liner with white coated palms.
- REACH and RoHS compliant.
- Compliant with the IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- Nylon version available on request
Other sizes available upon request.